I Think Something Is About To Happen

Guest sleestack

They are excellent together! Better communication with each other than any other couple on RLC. You don't see much from the cameras but It doesn't matter in the least....

Not quite ready to agree. Maya and Stepan seem really good together, but they haven't been around long enough. I will say that Nora and Kiko have come a LONG way in the last three months. It seemed they were more like room mates for a while.

They are excellent together! Better communication with each other than any other couple on RLC. You don't see much from the cameras but It doesn't matter in the least....

Not quite ready to agree. Maya and Stepan seem really good together, but they haven't been around long enough. I will say that Nora and Kiko have come a LONG way in the last three months. It seemed they were more like room mates for a while.

I agree with both of you.  Nora & Kiko seems like they have a relationship built on friendship.  They plan their date nights.

Maya & Stepan is more of a physical relationship, more impulsive & touchy feely.

But given the two, I think Maya & Stepan is stronger.