DMCA & Removed Content (2013 - 2018)

Guest NL

unfortunately the sex didn't cut it.

leora spent a good portion of the afternoon yelling at paul. tears were shed by her, and paul was sitting visibly upset in the living room. often it's all just entertainment to us, hoping to see leora naked or masturbating.. but these events show that it's actual lives at play here, with the ups, downs and tribulations like the rest of ours. paul's sexual incompetence jokes aside, i really hope these two find happiness.

(Content No Longer Available)

22 sexonds

was the time between opening the shower door and putting on her bra. The knickers were on before 2 minutes but the rob had already covered her sweet spots way before then. She had an argument with Paul earlier and after one of these she is often defiantly naked but it was a couple of hours ago. Unless someone got the hall walk - I have her in the kitchen but no shot even as good as these poor efforts:

I was watching Ilona - stupidly as she dressed just to go to the toilet - and wasn't expecting Leora to change from robe, bra and French knickers into a light dress and nothing else. Did anyone capture the change and more importantly any bending or frontal nudity around this time?

After this she went bend crazy at the cooker and have that although if she bent over in the the GR or Lounge I might have missed it.

Here's an example bend but how does she manage to keep so much hidden when the other girls would be showing all in such a situation? It is partly the light and partly that incredibly gorgeous tight butt of hers.