Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017. to ?

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

23 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Does anyone know if a family member of Dasha's has passed away?  She has been crying in the tub earlier, in Dimids arms and now again that they are back home from going out?

Maybe finaly rlc stop protecting this couple,and all the hidding they do in balcony and the lot covering sex will finaly end with them out rlc.But hard to believe that because they are extreme protected by them.

• Upvote 1

It looks like they are packing to leave the project. Dasha has been crying lately and not happy like they were going to another apartment. TBH they have been here a lot longer than I expected. This is to Dasha in case you are leaving. You were one of the reasons I became a member of RLC years ago. You were pretty,sweet, sexy and fun to watch. Over the years you have changed to pretty,sweet,sexy and not so fun to watch. I know it's not your fault you are this way now. From the beginning Demid has controlled, manipulated and played mind games with you. I could go on about Demid but I won't out of respect for you. I know you are a very smart lady,but I guess love is blind as they say. I hope if you leave that once the cameras are off you he will finally leave you alone and you will once again be happy. :heart: 

Note: There leaving is just a guess and I have no proof that they are leaving  ::)   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HappiCamPerson said:

It's pretty clear that Dasha isn't very happy with her life. She seems like she's feeling too restrained by Demid. If only one of them is leaving, Let's hope it's Demid.

Dasha its(was)an very funny girl,very open regard cams,and an joy to watch...THEN happened..Demid..and she with days pass become more and more like him...an close minded person,not fun,and even become bored to watch.Still catch an glimpse of the "good" Dasha in my first times in Rlc..then start not watching her..because she was a lottt in balcony,because intimacy was done a lot underblankets..sadly(for an rlc user)Dasha and Demid are an pair and the dude doesn't fit Rlc neither cams at all.But they were sooo much protected by rlc(letting them hide so much,do things a lot underblankets)that is hard to believe rlc finaly did something.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, HappiCamPerson said:

It's pretty clear that Dasha isn't very happy with her life. She seems like she's feeling too restrained by Demid. If only one of them is leaving, Let's hope it's Demid.

They leave together, maybe a new app ? 

1 minute ago, turkey said:

They leave together, maybe a new app ? 

If so then it better the new place have an balcony without cam...hope it's nothing of that and that rlc finaly did something that should had happened months ago,or Ben more than an year ago.

• Upvote 1