Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Just now, beaver67 said:

more like pounded into submission, and it is still going on:biggrin:

I hope Masha don't suck her pussy after the rippin' .  She needs one of them finger baths.  Then again, maybe he should suck guest cum out her pussy for losing so bad.

• Upvote 1

What I don't understand is why Sasha is so damn passive and soft when it comes to this female guest when he's a lot more energetic when it comes to Masha. I mean he did fuck her for almost two hours and that was before the two hour orgy.

It's a shame because I prefer to see the female guest in action. Her body is incredible but Sasha refuses to be more aggressive with her.

• Upvote 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

What I don't understand is why Sasha is so damn passive and soft when it comes to this female guest when he's a lot more energetic when it comes to Masha. I mean he did fuck her for almost two hours and that was before the two hour orgy.

It's a shame because I prefer to see the female guest in action. Her body is incredible but Sasha refuses to be more aggressive with her.

Boy howdy!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mouchette123 said:

Masha is terrific : she's doing a deepthroat. She takes the whole dick of TK

her moth matches her pussy, can take a lot of dick