Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

26 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I must say I've no insight into the life of swingers but what I've witnessed over the last few days, and to be honest I haven't been glued to them, seems uncomfortably wrong to me. Ok if that's their thing, that's fine, and they all seemed happy to participate. But some appeared happier than others! Where Sasha and the GF seemed almost forced (or staged) to me, Masha and the BF were totally opposite. It wasn't the wild sex that bothered me, it was the very passionate kissing! There seemed a bit more to it than just the sex. I'm no expert, it's just my thoughts, but you didn't get that with Sasha and the girl, well nowhere as intense anyway....

Several people have noticed this, including me.
It seemed that Masha had sex with passion, while her husband did it out of obligation.
I want to see the video where she fucks with the guest alone in the room, then we'll be sure

• Upvote 2

Yes,He did impale his rod down her throat for like 10 minutes.It was a super skull fuck.Then he went balls deep in her all the time during the hammering and was fast and furious.

What's Sasha doing now is like a soft romantic sex and Masha is faking it with screams to make him feel better.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Karrui said:

It seemed that Masha had sex with passion, while her husband did it out of obligation.
I want to see the video where she fucks with the guest alone in the room, then we'll be sure

I think that we can't take Masha as example on this situation that what I wrote 6 hours ago: "About Masha we can say that her motto is "Catch as you can" she is sex machine"

15 minutes ago, Karrui said:

It's happened both ways, the day before the GF and Sasha took an intimate bath where the both washed each other sensually while kissing occasionally and the minute masha and the guy left they went straight to the bedroom and had sex. later on the night the BF tried to get Masha interested but she told him No and fucked Sasha for 1.5 hours instead. Most of the "oh yeah she only wants the BF from now on" comments were said the last time that couple was there and M+S pretty much did what they are doing Now afterwards

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, delong1 said:

It's happened both ways, the day before the GF and Sasha took an intimate bath where the both washed each other sensually while kissing occasionally and the minute masha and the guy left they went straight to the bedroom and had sex. later on the night the BF tried to get Masha interested but she told him No and fucked Sasha for 1.5 hours instead. Most of the "oh yeah she only wants the BF from now on" comments were said the last time that couple was there and M+S pretty much did what they are doing Now afterwards

I just know it's very complicated to try to understand what happens to these couples

It's really hard to imagine what these people went to have such experience (like my self that I was asleep in my GF had sex with one room with two pair for a long time, and rejects the brand with the idea that girls tell the other guy)
Someone wrote in the opinion is couples traction are friends for a long time may be right, but I'm sure his previous visit was the first time the reason for switching is that they did it on the last night before leaving after by visitors especially the lady did not reveal the sex of the end of the body is not exposed.
Mrs. visiting time was much more open and dominant
These pepole can copar now proformens of eche others do not like all the other couples (if any of them was involved in a similar expirience like this befor)
It was cleat, for example, that Sasha was muce more Gentel lady guest withe
I have some thoughts on more but I think that enough for this time

There are many swinger couples but about this couple I think that they are not doing things right:

Normally for what I have researched, swingers share the bed all together, so this can be a "shared" experience for the couple. This,  for some couples, can evem make the relationship stronger. They did that thing of sharing all together the bed one time.

But what happened yesterday I think is not good for the couple.. they were fucking other people in different rooms, so that is really cuckolding each other and not sharing this as a experience to make them stronger. Also I did not have access to the bedroom, but before the girl Masha had sex with the guest, she was flirting a lot with the guest guy but in a way as if she was almost in love with him.. Sasha looked to the floor drinking and being very passive while that happened... then for what I have read Masha fucked the guy like crazy!! 

Another rule and an important rule for swingers is to use condoms when they fuck other people.. that is a way of respecting each other... they were not using condoms at all... Masha got all the the sperm and the same the other girl guest that fucked with Sasha

I do not think that they will last long as a relationship if the do not do things with respect... soon things can get out of control.. specially for Masha which I do not think that can control her feelings and falls in love quickly.. also I think she might be some nymphomaniac of some kind... :-D

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

The amount of utter nonsense and crazy fantasies from people here who think they know what's on the mind of the 4 people in the apartment is enormous. With "Donzi" as the leader of the Pack!

I do not know why, but some people in this forum are exterm judging. ... They are not able to understand that there is more than one way to go through life and just see the nagativ possibilities but not the self-confidence and the trust of M&S. Every action in life always comes with a risk. Being a part of this project obviously contains the risk others talk nonsense about them. ... I hope M&S are above such stupidity. ... :)

• Upvote 5

It depends who the guests really are for M&S.

I will try to explain with my own experience. I know my husband since 31 years (we were 12 years old). At the beginning, we were in the same classroom, and we were 10 close mates (5 boys & 5 girls). We all grew up, seeing us very frequently through the following years, even if we were not in the same class. With time, boys were talking about sex like all boys, and the girls were doing the same thing at their side.

After several years, girls were talking about dating the boys we knew the best, and no one could say the prefered one. All boys were equal for the love we had. We did know later that the boys were thinking exactly the same thing on their side.

Finally, one boy did the firts step and started to date a girl. Then another one with another girl, and finally the 5 couples were made. All did fuck, and the boys carried on talking about sex, without hiding all the acts. And same thing for the girls between us. We all knew who was doing what, and for example that this girl was more ease with anal than other one, and that this boy liked to cum in mouth.

Boys were talking on their side, girls on their side, and one day, finally, we all talked about sex, together. And it was so easy that after some weeks, we started to try some swinging.

And it was so evident for us that we carry on very oftenly, 2, 3, 4 or 5 couples when we can. And the relationship between all of us is so strong that we can sleep with other ones without problem, we kiss like Masha did with TK and plenty of kind hugs.

So, as we don't know what relationship there is between M & S and the guests, I don't feel disturb by what I see, because I see myself and my friends back in the past when I see them.

• Upvote 3