Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

also, as i said i dont think she actually came (not sure because i was partially watching kami too :P) so depending on how fast her guy can recover, this might not be all from them for tonight :o

edit: and now shes walking butt naked around apt, what a turn it is >.<

7 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

dam, that was totally unexpected

she was there like ... 9000 times already and i dont think she showed anything before... and now all out of sudden shes all in. with lights on too 

also, shes quite good mind you, and defo not one of those "dead" ones that just lie down and wait for you to do everything. seems like a solid couple really 

Wow. ... Yes. Unexpected. ... and ... Yes. Very active from both sides. .... I simply did not expected that. I was already surprised by the bathroom event with light on. 

It was always fun to see her in the apartment. She get along with every one and is nice to watch. ... Now, with this kind of openness. Very nice. 

• Upvote 1

ce soir c'était du très lourd!!!!! 1 an qu'elle se cache, et aujourd'hui elle nous fait le grand show!!!! rlc lui aurait-il parlé d'un prochain appartement, pour la transformer d'une telle manière?!!!:biggrin:

This evening it was very heavy !!!!! 1 year she hides, and today she makes us the big show !!!! Whether he would have talked to him about a next apartment, to transform it in such a way? !!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Damn, what the hell changed with her? She was taking showers in the dark several weeks ago, now she's full on doggy style. :)

I said back a couple of months ago that the shy thing might be a act maybe just teasing to try and get a apt going about it a different way,looks like I might have been right after all:biggrin: and didn't a apt just open up anyone know if they are in the same city as c and s

still cant believe what happened :P

after all this time i thought "hey its just a cute little blonde, a bit too shy but maybe we will see her nude with lights on" and now this happens :o

for me its comparable to heidi and her gf night, because it was totally out of blue and i dont think anyone has seen it coming :biggrin: ah and as i said shes quite good performer too, maybe she is apprentice of masha ? :)

16 minutes ago, theapplepie said:

still cant believe what happened :P

after all this time i thought "hey its just a cute little blonde, a bit too shy but maybe we will see her nude with lights on" and now this happens :o

for me its comparable to heidi and her gf night, because it was totally out of blue and i dont think anyone has seen it coming :biggrin: ah and as i said shes quite good performer too, maybe she is apprentice of masha ? :)

Or it could be the rumor that she is Masha's sister has some merit to it.