Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Blondie and her4 man do not want to leave. or they would have already bailed......They like being part of the project. Me thinks they will not leave but maybe get more involved in what Masha and Saha have going on... it is thier choice... we will see what  happens !!!

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Blondie and her4 man do not want to leave. or they would have already bailed......They like being part of the project. Me thinks they will not lewave but maybe get more involved in what Masha and Saha have going on... it is thioer choice... we will see what  happens !!!

I think Blondie was trying to leave.... Sasha is trying to calm everything down so took the boyfriend away and hoping it will calm down by the time they come back

blondie boyfriend fight with sasha outdoors i think. i understand russia a bit so when i start watch and all finish. but only i heard like: you want fite? and sasha alot laughing hehehehehehe you real? and blondie boyfriend going to outdoors but masha is nude then finish talk etc and now masha and boyfriend not in house.

Hey Masha what she really wants is for you to apologize and then to tell her how much she means to you and Sasha, and maybe if you if go out and suck face everything wwill be ok. we all know how bad you and Sahsa want her to join in withyou and Shahsa's  love for life. You soild let her know how you really feel. That would put you n top cam every night.In the end their is always Topknot and his GF. I thik they are a second choice to Blondie and her man for you all !!!! C'mon Blodnie you have what it akes, all you have edo is grow up a bit.. question is are you sttill a child or have you become a real woman ???