Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

On 31.12.2016 at 4:47 PM, 69pilot said:

She was crying because he went hell for leather fucking her rather than the more gentle approach. However, they do look better than the previous two couples !!

Suzan & Hector were one of the best couples RLC ever had. ... Nice people, open minded, with a lot of nice friends and fun to watch. Everything bad in this forum about the two came from people who complained about S&H did not spend enough time in the LR. Also Kitty & Smith were a very nice couple. Kitty was one of the best looking girls ever on RLC. Sure, Smith (and maybe also Kitty) was a bit immature and they had some heavy discussions but they always found back very fast. In the end, they were a young energetic couple full of real life and as fun to watch as S&H.

For me it is still not easy to see if Julia and Eric will be as fun to watch as S&H and K&S. In a few days we may know more. ... :)

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Suzan & Hector were one of the best couples RLC ever had. ... Nice people, open minded, with a lot of nice friends and fun to watch. Everything bad in this forum about the two came from people who complained about S&H did not spend enough time in the LR. Also Kitty & Smith were a very nice couple. Kitty was one of the best looking girls ever on RLC. Sure, Smith (and maybe also Kitty) was a bit immature and they had some heavy discussions but they always found back very fast. In the end, they were a young energetic couple full of real life and as fun to watch as S&H.

For me it is still not easy to see if Julia and Eric will be as fun to watch as S&H and K&S. In a few days we may know more. ... :)

I liked Susan and Hector too i know he had some anger issues in the past but the last few months before their departure i thought was the best they had got on for ages hardly any arguements and plenty of open sex i was quite shocked when they were gone.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, mimmi said:

I'm not subscribed to RLC, so I've no problem being banned.

i wasn't an rlc subscriber either but my ip address has been blocked & i haven't seen anything on rlc for about 3 months. i also know some others in the same boat.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

I just caught the end of it i like this couple so far.

I caught them from start.Eric was horny since morning and tried relentlessly for sex.Finally she gave up and he hammered away merrily.

• Upvote 2

On 2.1.2017 at 5:51 PM, golfer06 said:

i've seen more of julia & eric in 2 days than i saw of kitty & smith in 3 months.

Maybe, because K&S were not in the apartment for 3 months. ... :biggrin: 

I do not really see any big difference between the last three couples in this point. All three coupls were open minded and active people. All three couples had some arguments (S&H only at the beginning) but ever got along quickly. Currently the only difference of J&E to S&H and K&S is the absence of any guests. Ultimately, this couple is also not long in the apartment. Lets wait and see.