Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rex can come over. he behaved the last time he was here & doesn't usually slap anyone with other people around.

well, he could slap his girlfriend's ass a bit, I don't mind

Just now, waldi said:

well, he could slap his girlfriend's ass a bit, I don't mind

slaps to the ass are basically harmless if they are agreed on. but there is too much possibility of damage to hearing sight & brain when slapping especially when it is as hard as rex did during the 3 1/2 hour episode. i really hope that we never wind up accidentally viewing a snuff film here. but as long as he behaves (if he comes over ) i won't bother him.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

slaps to the ass are basically harmless if they are agreed on. but there is too much possibility of damage to hearing sight & brain when slapping especially when it is as hard as rex did during the 3 1/2 hour episode. i really hope that we never wind up accidentally viewing a snuff film here. but as long as he behaves (if he comes over ) i won't bother him.

I don't think something really bad can happen with her head, no chance, Β he knows how to do it (some tricky things) I saw it many times, Wouldn't be to worry. In terms of snuff.... be serious pls.

• moos54 changed the title to Anna, Alex Part #3