Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, Arkay2 said:

Thank you, it just seemed the right thing to do.  Layne used to go 'offline' for the medic visits

lately mika hasn't fucked layne at all. i think that she was told not to. (jmo) maybe anna should loay off fucking for a little while?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ok.

She has temperature. In normal life, she would drink paracetamol or something else. Now all this is impossible for her. And in the hospital - they were told, if the temperature is 38+C - then call an ambulance.

Okay so just precaution. Hope they can do sth. for her. She needs rest now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

lately mika hasn't fucked layne at all. i think that she was told not to. (jmo) maybe anna should loay off fucking for a little while?

Normally sex is not problem during a normal pregnancy. But when she has fever she should avoid it because it's too exhausting.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is it bad what she has or its just precaution because of the pregnancy?

Probably just precaution... especially because she is in the beginning of the pregnancy... She must be very carefull with everything and must start thinking a little bit resting from the parties

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Normally sex is not problem during a normal pregnancy. But when she has fever she should avoid it because it's too exhausting.

what i was thinking (without knowing anything) is that mika was probably told not to. she was in the hospital at least once. alex fucks harder than layne & anna is a lot smaller than mika. i wouldn't be surprised if she was told to hold off for a little while at this early stage just to make sure she & a junior are ok!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what i was thinking (without knowing anything) is that mika was probably told not to. she was in the hospital at least once. alex fucks harder than layne & anna is a lot smaller than mika. i wouldn't be surprised if she was told to hold off for a little while at this early stage just to make sure she & a junior are ok!

I once learned it's not possible to harm the child in any way even when you have a really big dick. I think Mika has maybe problems which prevents having sex. Normally you can have sex until birth... And seeing how much she suffers at the beginning of the pregnancy I bet my ass they get a girl

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

lisa is not ready for any kind of group activity at this time. she needs to have her own relationship 1st. i don't think that she is very experienced. when she got fucked at c & j apt she barely touched the guy. and when she was with lewis she really wanted to suck his dick. i don't get the impression that she's done it that much & wants to practice but she appears to like it a lot.

i just watched the video you are talking about (june 22). I think Lisa knows how to do it but the guy wasn't good enough. :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I once learned it's not possible to harm the child in any way even when you have a really big dick. I think Mika has maybe problems which prevents having sex. Normally you can have sex until birth... And seeing how much she suffers at the beginning of the pregnancy I bet my ass they get a girl

All three times when my wife was pregnant we had sex up until her water broke.  In fact, she would get extra horney when she was pregant.  She also had a craving for hot chili with cheese and onions.  Only from Ihop and always it seemed at 2-3 am.. ::)

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

All three times when my wife was pregnant we had sex up until her water broke.  In fact, she would get extra horney when she was pregant.  She also had a craving for hot chili with cheese and onions.  Only from Ihop and always it seemed at 2-3 am.. ::)

Glad to hear. And glad that I remember well what I heard.