Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

Bill,
It is not the first time this happens but it is the first time that Candy literally shuts her legs with this intention.

Normally, she ends up giving in and willingly participating next.

It was also the first time I saw Dean treating Candy in such a bad way.
I was already on my feet in the kitchen shortly after they arrived.

But it will not be the first time Dean tries to remedy the situation like this.
As I said, Ashley drew back, Misty stepped back. Candy held her ground.

Alex and Anna are already accustomed to this and know that things will be normalized. When Candy wants to.
:cool:

So? Are we aware of the "hurricane" Candy here?
When she wants, she WANTS. Simple . Lol
:cool:

When Candy comes, she waits for something. Have fun and have a good time. With who is available for this.

She really likes to be here (do not run away from the cams).
Just does not like to be "wasting" time. Turn to the side and sleep.:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Clean girl with dirty mind. Love herΒ :biggrin:

And who can stop loving her? .
Only Dean on some unfortunate occasions.:cool:

He brings here the "main" dragon of Game of thrones and can not handle it.
Your name here is not "Candy" for no reason.:heart:

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, I went back and looked again on a bigger screen. Although I don't think that Candy was completely unconscious, I do think that she was not of sound mind.Β  What I said earlier about her just being a passive participate was incorrect. This is not consistent with what I was talking about earlier. I think what Dean did could definitely be considered a form a rape and molestation. She was not of sound mind and several times she tried to push him away and he continued to force himself on her.Β 

@Voyeur House TV I respectfully ask you to review these time points from the view of Cam 2 (cam19) and decide for yourself what kind of behavior you are willing to accept on your website. I would say at the very least you should inform Anna and Alex to remind all guests that it is unacceptable for someone to sexually molest another person while they are asleep or otherwise incapacitated because of alcohol, drugs, or just plain tiredness.Β 

At 03:06:04 she is clearly asleep and Dean stuck his face in her ass and then shows off her ass and pussy to Drew and Alex for laughs.

At 03:22:00, she is again asleep and he fondles her again and then proceeds to have sex with her mostly limp body.

At 03:34:23, you can clearly she that the is trying to push him away and yet he continues to force himself on her.

At 04:06:22 he again has sex with her mostly limp body. Although at 04:11:00 she is bating herself, even while pushing him away.

At 04:17:10 she clearly says no and pushes him away and pulls her dress down and he finally gives up.

Just clarification, because this is already going over the reasonable limits here.

Dean is asleep and Candy provokes him until he wakes up;
Is this also abuse? Turning to the other side of the coin, or only when the "victim" is a woman?

Please ...... This issue of "abuse" is already losing the line here.

Follow up on later events. No one is tied up here and so we are going to alienate more and more people here. Inclusive of the site.

Want to see real abuse and with real violence, go to RLC. There until the police has already been present and for more than once.

My 4 cents (inflation).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

What kind of violence? You all right? In the morning, the girl tried to pick up Dean's cock. Where are the screams - rape?!

Problems again in Alcohol.

I learned my "lesson" about it in RLC late last year on a Heidy birthday. Her first one on the site is the one since she left the project.

Maybe someone here has seen it too.

5 hours ago, groomy said:

What kind of violence? You all right? In the morning, the girl tried to pick up Dean's cock. Where are the screams - rape?!

Problems again in Alcohol.

I learned my "lesson" about it in RLC late last year on a Heidy birthday. Her first one on the site is the one since she left the project.

Maybe someone here has seen it too.