Amy3

Hiding or Not

Hiding or Not?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Ok, all voyeurs, look at this gif and pick whether or not you think this girl is purposely trying to hide the front of her body from the cam. https://camcaps.net/uploads/monthly_2017_06/59554f3f38cfb_kf4.gif.a499234cc5d548fcdb4b0d29a9a5ab5e.gif

• Yes, she is trying to hide the front of her body from the cam.
    • No, she is not trying to hide the front of her body from the cam.

Look at this gif and answer the question. 

kf 4.gif

Clearly hiding as she uses the kitchen unit as cover. Nobody would naturally walk that way out of the kitchen except he or she is fucking drunk :angel:

• Like 1

A big Thank You to all who have voted. I wish all 110 viewers had voted. but even still with only 10 voters, the response appear quite clear.

• Like 1

I think she needs to navigate via the counter top because she is drunk. Nice ass, though. She certainly is not shy about showing that.

On 7/3/2017 at 8:47 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think she needs to navigate via the counter top because she is drunk. Nice ass, though. She certainly is not shy about showing that.

She was cold sober. It was intentional hiding and for that reason she had to be chopped*.

* just a reference to the cooking show

• Like 1

Amy is correct, she's hiding the front of her body

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AngelinaJoseph said:

She is not daring to turn towards the cam.

Yep, that's what I said too! Hiding! Well, in the end, VHTV said that the tenants can hide if they want to. There is no rule that forbids the guests or tenants from blatantly hiding from the cams. 

It looks to me like she was kneeling on the chair while getting her ass pounded hard by her boy friend. Then she had to get off of the chair and make it to the bathroom before all of the spooge dripped out onto the floor. You can see her take her left hand and make it look like she is intentionally covering her tits. Who knows?

Is she a tenant in the apartment or a guest of? He was doing a good job of keeping his back to the cam too!

Yeah, she's walking a little bow-legged. She just took a good pounding from behind. Her leg muscles were all tense up. Lucky them.