Nina & Kira Videos

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me see if I get this; boss gets banned and then perser mysteriously comes back after a 7 month hiatus and makes posts EXACTLY like boss??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's no coincidence there.  ::)

So do you think that boss and Perser are the same person lol.  ;D

love Community

I rise today to you the last time I will upload here in the board no more movies and I have the last time no more highly loaded.

Although some people think I'm persian or another have been wrong

Although I own all new but they are only loaded on my homepage

very many user from here have the address of me and keep tight the link was hidden here is deleted, but since I am no longer a member.

at the moment my homepage is also closed because I have to sort out who gekentzeichnet I throw as some movies are in circulation which I have not released all movies are

my homepage will be geöfnet start of february again under the old address

everyone gets a new code is automatically

all user have been gespert look into the empty

if still old movies are uploaded by me so I have nothing on hat some user have the movies collected and are now trying thus to make a few more dimes

I am grateful to all members of which still my movies have fallen

I wish you all a happy new year 2015

your boss13

love Community

I rise today to you the last time I will upload here in the board no more movies and I have the last time no more highly loaded.

Although some people think I'm persian or another have been wrong

Although I own all new but they are only loaded on my homepage

very many user from here have the address of me and keep tight the link was hidden here is deleted, but since I am no longer a member.

at the moment my homepage is also closed because I have to sort out who gekentzeichnet I throw as some movies are in circulation which I have not released all movies are

my homepage will be geöfnet start of february again under the old address

everyone gets a new code is automatically

all user have been gespert look into the empty

if still old movies are uploaded by me so I have nothing on hat some user have the movies collected and are now trying thus to make a few more dimes

I am grateful to all members of which still my movies have fallen

I wish you all a happy new year 2015

your boss13

Fuck off!

nothing are just a few people mad the boss is no longer here

had I can still remember where the boss videos from marta and other flats uploaded none had there was bigbear the first person he wanted it all over again even begged by pn

also buster is a big asshole who always had something against boss

I wonder what gave you such an idea...

Hey boss13, you were first suspended, then banned for spamming the boards with repetitive nonsense and you then turn around spam the boards yet again with more repetitive nonsense. Are you that dense and clueless? You continued to use a shitty host site when CC has it's own dedicated and MUCH better site for hosting videos, and on multiple accounts. Good riddance. You won't be missed. Your posts are annoying.

nothing are just a few people mad the boss is no longer here

had I can still remember where the boss videos from marta and other flats uploaded none had there was bigbear the first person he wanted it all over again even begged by pn

I don't think too many people are going to miss boss.

As for assholes, if I was making a list, buster would be a long, long way from the top. He and I have had our differences of opinion, but at least he has one and can hold an intelligent discussion, sadly lacking with many on this forum.