Activation and Other E-mails not being sent

Admin

I was recently made aware that many people were not receiving activation and notification e-mails. After doing some digging I discovered that we were exceeding our allotted mail quota by several thousand messages per day. I have now doubled the mail quota so e-mails should function normally, and I will continue to monitor the queue to ensure that it doesn't get over loaded again. As a reminder we never sell or share user information, and you have complete control over the notifications that you receive.  

Thank You, 

- A 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Admin said:

I was recently made aware that many people were not receiving activation and notification e-mails. After doing some digging I discovered that we were exceeding our allotted mail quota by several thousand messages per day. I have now doubled the mail quota so e-mails should function normally, and I will continue to monitor the queue to ensure that it doesn't get over loaded again. As a reminder we never sell or share user information, and you have complete control over the notifications that you receive.  

Thank You, 

- A 

Thank You!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...