Pictures on internet

Guest jackson23

Guest jackson23

Can anyone tell what she is doing on the NET? She posted 6 or 8 pictures of her in the black outfit with the white stockings. Doesn't look like face book. 

Guest friedel

ich glaube sie bietet sich neuerdings an,für begleidperson oder sonst so.Gestern hatte sie es auch gemacht,mal mit höschen und mal ohne.Dnn ist mir aufgefallen,

als sie das letzte mal mit den hund raus gegangen ist,das es eine stunde gedauert hat ehe sie wiederkam.Sonst braucht sie nur 20 min..Und jedesmal wenn sie aufgestanden

ist,ist der hund unruhig geworden als wenn er wenig bewegung hatte.Seid dem stepan weg ist verhält sie sich auch sehr komisch

Guest Squirrel

Can anyone tell what she is doing on the NET? She posted 6 or 8 pictures of her in the black outfit with the white stockings. Doesn't look like face book.

They generally use VK in Russia instead of FaceBook, but the screen layout is similar. It's a clone, so she'd be posting there anyway.

Personally, I really couldn't make out the screen worth a damn. For all I know, she was just sending pictures of herself to Putin in exchange for a dacha by the Black Sea...

Guest jackson23

Watching Maya the last couple of days, she logs into what looks like a female chat around 3 to 4 pm until she goes to bed with her cell phone. Looks like she is being notified  or called to start chat. She has blocked the screen with a speaker but can still see a female at the top at times. Believe if Stepan doesn't return and I don't think he will, Maya will move out or she could have a new female room mate. Thats a lot of time in chat room. A couple days ago she got some papers from her files and went out for an hour or so, maybe visit RLC. 

Guest friedel

mir würde es auch nicht mehr weh tun,wenn sie rlc verlassen muß.Sie ist zwar die best ausehende,aber was ich ja beobachtet habe ist in der video abteilung zu lesen.

Mal sehen ob wir irgendwann auch mal davon was zu sehen bekommen.

Guest Chatterbox

Watching Maya the last couple of days, she logs into what looks like a female chat around 3 to 4 pm until she goes to bed with her cell phone. Looks like she is being notified  or called to start chat. She has blocked the screen with a speaker but can still see a female at the top at times. Believe if Stepan doesn't return and I don't think he will, Maya will move out or she could have a new female room mate. Thats a lot of time in chat room. A couple days ago she got some papers from her files and went out for an hour or so, maybe visit RLC.

Why don't you think Stepan will return?

Guest friedel

das sie was zu verbergen hat,kann man ja sehen,sonst hätte sie nicht den lautsprecher nach vorn genommen.

Wo der noch nicht da stand,hatte man sehen können,nicht immer,mit was für persohnen sie chattet.Ich weiß nicht,ob stepan darüber bescheit weiß

Wir müssen uns gedulden ob oder wan er wieder kommt.

Why don't you think Stepan will return?

. He only packed a small duffel bag.  Just enough for a couple days.  I'm sure he will be back.

Guest jackson23

I hope so I really like this couple, but they don't have much of a relationship other then sex and the computer. But thats all most of the couples have on this site.