P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #1 (February-March)

Just now, costa049 said:

I have some records of the liing room action, but I won't share to not vioate anything and even get my IP blocked

understand ...I lost mine before....but when I got fibre upgrade my IP must of changed and I have access ...I am watching from the blurred boxes....but my imagination is going wild..... can you send pics private message without getting into trouble ?????   enjoy the show you lucky bastards

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

understand ...I lost mine before....but when I got fibre upgrade my IP must of changed and I have access ...I am watching from the blurred boxes....but my imagination is going wild..... can you send pics private message without getting into trouble ?????   enjoy the show you lucky bastards

Hahahah imagining from the burred preiew frames has more fun 😁

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Hahahah imagining from the burred preiew frames has more fun 😁

yes, sad, but true ..lol  the weirdest sexual tension I have experienced ...I so want to see Viola get cock... weird addiction...but I'm into it....lol

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes, sad, but true ..lol  the weirdest sexual tension I have experienced ...I so want to see Viola get cock... weird addiction...but I'm into it....lol

just like right now...he is Dick out between the both of them spread open wide...masturbating and he must be going crazy  not being allowed to fuck Viola's fresh pussy.... he goes to his girl...this is some kinky funky control game  they play.... every moment is some heightened sexual tension of so close , so far....but they like it this way.... great show

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Basically that

ALWAYS that...… very cool  rules,,, so much to wonder why???  heavy sexual tension and testing for Russ... Kylies rules?/ but a super turn on for Russ to perform!1