P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

She's been but something happened now that made her argue with Viola

Yh I've noticed that she can't handle people laughing at her or making fun of her. They seem to have patched things up a bit.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

Yh I've noticed that she can't handle people laughing at her or making fun of her. They seem to have patched things up a bit.

I don't know if it's that because she's been laughing with them. It must have been something that she or Kylie did or said

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

I don't know if it's that because she's been laughing with them. It must have been something that she or Kylie did or said

They did talk although very briefly but they were sharing a laugh on the way out of the bathroom.

Kylie likes to laugh and play but she doesn't like it if directed at her. She acted the same way when Rus laughed at her the other day while goofing around. She'll go from laughing to very serious and moody. Viola is back let's see if they're ok for the rest of the night. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

They did talk although very briefly but they were sharing a laugh on the way out of the bathroom.

Kylie likes to laugh and play but she doesn't like it if directed at her. She acted the same way when Rus laughed at her the other day while goofing around. She'll go from laughing to very serious and moody. Viola is back let's see if they're ok for the rest of the night. 

Hope so too