secret78

my old vids from tulla

12 hours ago, secret78 said:

my old projekt

IBB.CO

Image bandicam-2020-06-28-17-35-23-295 hosted in ImgBB

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files using a...

So, who are you or should I say, who were you here? Voyeur-Villa was definitely the good ole days of voyeurism. Back then, we used to rip on VV and the tenants all the time cause for the most part we didn't know them personally. We were all bascially equals in this forum. Jabs had some contacts, but it was fairly minimal and mostly just involved tech issues. Now, we have people who wear VHTV badges and defend the honor of the worthy tenants and protect them like their life depended on it. Obey or be led to the troll hill and be publicly hanged for all to see. VHTV's model of sex for views killed VV. Well, among other things.

No need to download your file. I have hundreds of them that I have never watched. I didn't care about it that much. I cared about CamCaps and the people here.  Those good ole days are gone forever. What's left is a steaming pile of shit.

• Upvote 1