Girls on Vacation - Pictures #1 (2015 - 2016) {Purged}

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Hilleman for this one. It's very difficult to pick the picture of the day - a scenario we haven't had the opportunity to experience in this apt for a long time - but this one is my favorite - mostly because I'm sure it was accidental LOL.

I am really starting to enjoy this apartment again, and 10 points to Aida & Vika for trying to pull Danaya out of her slumber. I can't tell you how much that shows the girls as so much more than the little vipers some would like to label them as. This kind of activity isn't scripted. Adele leaves, Danaya feels devastated, takes it out on the new girls, slumbers for a couple days by herself, gets a long period of time to think over her situation, and then the girls come in and try and cheer her up - realizing she's hurting. These are personalities with feelings, girls with emotions.

No one knows what tomorrow will bring because life throws us curve-balls all the time - but I'm feeling much better about this apt now - and actually enjoying it :)

Capture_2016_04_06_23_22_19_303.thumb.png.a7f59a08c697c462decc8c79dc484cfe.png

• Upvote 16