Silvia und Beat

casiobalu

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm da bin ich etwas anderer Meinung alle mir bekanten ww.Acounts wurden von den Admins gesperrt weil Beat zu viel mit seinem Schwanz rumgespielt hat.

Auserdem habe ich noch ein halbes Jahr lang nach dem sie ganz weg waren auf ihrer w-lan Cam schauen dürfen. Also an der Trafic kann es nicht liegen.

Hier mal die User Namen die ich alle kenne:

Lambada5

Lambada10    Die sind alle gesperrt!

Silvia100

Todeskuss

Beatundsilvia        Der geht noch

Casio

I didn't ever watch this couple very much because they had stopped doing sexy stuff mostly.  But I do know they have had accounts banned, though I don't know the reason why.

Most of the time, the mods or the owner will ban people for stupid reasons...or for no reason at all.

I didn't ever watch this couple very much because they had stopped doing sexy stuff mostly.  But I do know they have had accounts banned, though I don't know the reason why.

Most of the time, the mods or the owner will ban people for stupid reasons...or for no reason at all.

he used to stroke a lot on cam a big no no with them. Now a woman can do what ever she wants including closeups. Instant ban for a male

he used to stroke a lot on cam a big no no with them. Now a woman can do what ever she wants including closeups. Instant ban for a male

Ahhh....I didn't know he did that.

I know about that rule.  My opinion is...it's a dumb rule, it discriminates and it causes misunderstandings the way it is written.  But that's the story of ww.

• 2 weeks later...