Absent Tennants

Guest norafan77

Guest norafan77

Whatever new jobs they've taken, it means they're not at home all evening. Come home late  in the night, sleep long then get up and go out again ! What's the point of them being here anymore if they're never around to see ?

Whatever new jobs they've taken, it means they're not at home all evening. Come home late  in the night, sleep long then get up and go out again ! What's the point of them being here anymore if they're never around to see ?

I haven't been around overly long, but from what I saw even when she was home there wasn't much to see. Spent all day on the couch on the computer/sleeping or making food in the kitchen is about the extent of it... Maybe they were exciting sometime ago, but to me they're just as boring as Katya and Ruslan and that new group.

right, nora use to be a pretty big couch potato... in a good way as she was on the cam much more. usually in her small pj's. got use to that being the norm for a while (use to have her cam going while I was at work), but in the last half year or so its a miracle if I get to see her as she seems busy.

I know after her modeling gig, she took up with an urban entertainment school...  but im clueless at to whats up now.

Its a give and take... sure it was nice when she was around more, but its nice to see she is busy and not just wasting away on the couch.

I doubt RLC would want them to go as they are still prolly a good draw from them. but maybe its the best for her and him to say goodbye to the cameras and get back to some privacy so they can grow.

How do you guys know what these people do for a living? I'm more curious to know where each cam is located in the World. It appears Leora and Paul are 12hrs ahead of where I live, but there's a lot of locations out there that are possible.

Just from Google searching with their real names.

Between RLC using their actual real first names in the beginning & the leaked info from 4chan, it made it simple.

As far as where the cams are... some are in barcelona spain, and some in Krasnoyarsk russia (middle of nowhere).