Leora - Home Activities #58

pulo filipe

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Is this all she has to do? Put her foot on the sink all the time? Not having a go at your wish, but you do seem to crave this from her constantly.

im sorry but i like to see that, not my fault

i dont even watch her bate anymore, for me the sink do it for me, every voyeur is different, dont blame me

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im sorry but i like to see that, not my fault

i dont even watch her bate anymore, for me the sink do it for me, every voyeur is different, dont blame me

I'm not blaming you, i said that, it's just a very quick thing that i don't even notice to be honest! To me that's nothing, but as you said, each viewer is different.

But i'm like you with one thing, i don't watch her solo bates anymore, i've seen so many of them, that they just all blend into one by this point.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm not blaming you, i said that, it's just a very quick thing that i don't even notice to be honest! To me that's nothing, but as you said, each viewer is different.

u should start to notice that, u can see the pussy really close and all the pussy juice she is cleaning,

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Its all the none  positive remarks she as received  her site is going very quiet she needs to pull her finger out and a fist in that will draw the punters

hmm im not sure, her pussy looks so tiny and juicy

• Like 1