Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

39 minutes ago, thefinanceguy said:

is anyone recording this because Videos and the attachment center have been DRY forever (aside from the Leora dump today).... They dried up about a month ish ago in the Video sections of the apts so i become a member to take advantage of the attachment center and.... Nothing. :huh:

Posting recorded videos = instant RLC ban. I doubt you'll see many videos from locked cams posted going forward.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Posting recorded videos = instant RLC ban. I doubt you'll see many videos from locked cams posted going forward.

so this has always been the case, did we forget how to remove the ID mark? I would record and post if i didnt work 60 hours a week... haha

Does this also mean the attachment center is going to run dry?

2 minutes ago, thefinanceguy said:

so this has always been the case, did we forget how to remove the ID mark? I would record and post if i didnt work 60 hours a week... haha

Does this also mean the attachment center is going to run dry?

There's no way to remove the ID. It's embedded into the video stream. Look at your screen closely and you'll see the dots on the image.  The dots used to appear for several seconds, then disappear. Now they are constantly on.  Go to a room without much light and you'll easily see them.  

17 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

There's no way to remove the ID. It's embedded into the video stream. Look at your screen closely and you'll see the dots on the image.  The dots used to appear for several seconds, then disappear. Now they are constantly on.  Go to a room without much light and you'll easily see them.  

Oh thats just mean.....

well... If anyone wants to PM me any recent mast vids id appreciate it. lol