Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't read everything yet, but to say that what I've been seeing in this apartment since I got home from a concert tonight is simply unbelievable would not be an understatement. My brain is having trouble digesting it.

When I first got home and turned on the site, I saw Anna jerking off the hairy guy and then suck him off and then roll over on the bed as if she were done.

I won't go into what all I've seen since. I'm sure the forum posts already do a lot of that. But, the other thing I have to say is that it appears to me that all of the girls have dropped their sexual inhibitions and have no problem with hairy guy doing whatever he wants as they all fool around with different types of petting each other. Oh, yes. it also appears to me that all of the girls are drugged with the possible exception of Rebecca.

I don't know if any "date rape" drugs have been used or not. But, I've never seen any drug cause such a dramatic change in attitude. I will be very interested in seeing how the girls act when this circus ends and they try to go back to some sort of routine. I wish I had video of everything that went on. Maybe that would help me make sense out of what I've seen.

This has me in a complete state of shock. And, I still want to know who this guy is and what his relationship with RLC happens to be. 

• Upvote 2

When bright side of me was still active, it said something about Irma's and Anna's trips otside of the apartment when they lived in BCN1  in January. Now, those claims will start to become more and more true. Have you observed anything same in Irma's and Lola's behavior? Their style to walk, move, and so on...

No matter how "clean" those girls are in social media, and no matter that some of them have a boyfriends. Ukraine has been in crisis, and is a poor country. What is easier way to beatiful girls earn money than to travel abroad and use the aids they have?

Also that guy is part of the game, his role is to play servant. What were those short meetings in downstairs bathroom in BCN1, and tonight in balcony? Almost all the actions are  scripted. No real man can act like him. All the girls let her touch their bodys, and also touched him, no one was jealous. They didn't even care to hide their sexual moments from each other, and walked to the rooms without caring what was going on there. Is that much enough to prove my point?

Still one question remains. Is that shit scripted by RLC, or by the girls (Lola and Anna) to get as much viewership bonuses as possible?

Earlier so nice idea of all girls apartment, and all those beatiful memories has been ruined totally.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Anna sitting on the toilet thinking of all the shit she just did.

this guy has been cock blocking for 2 days..stella wanted to fuck the tall chic but he was in the way..anna obviously kept coming in the room tryin to get him to leave but he wont budge

• Upvote 1