Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Stella... you piece of shit....you ruined it...there is no space in the bed and she knew what they were doing...i dont understand these girls...they are having fun together and suddenly break away to disturb others...but probably the guy deserves it for being such a wuss....i would have locked the door after megan slept....in the morning there is no chance...megan will want her room back...also stella came at a very crunch time...anna, it seemed was saying no to sex while he was pushing for it...or probably he asked her if she had any issues and she said no....either ways stella is a bitch...sorry...i just had to get it out of my system...

unless they lock the door or do it in apart 1, they have no chance to complete it....

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Stella... you piece of shit....you ruined it...there is no space in the bed and she knew what they were doing...i dont understand these girls...they are having fun together and suddenly break away to disturb others...but probably the guy deserves it for being such a wuss....i would have locked the door after megan slept....in the morning there is no chance...megan will want her room back...also stella came at a very crunch time...anna, it seemed was saying no to sex while he was pushing for it...or probably he asked her if she had any issues and she said no....either ways stella is a bitch...sorry...i just had to get it out of my system...

unless they lock the door or do it in apart 1, they have no chance to complete it....

Did you see Stella fondle him under the cover though?  She definitely fucked it up though.

And why the fuck did that ape show up a second night without a condom if that is what is got him shut down last night? It may be that she just didn't want to do it, but it looked like he was awfully close before Stella barged in.

14 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

they should had belle sleep in with lola's room she shouldn't be on the floor

How dare they treat Belle like this,,,,she is the baby of these apts,,,why they aren't being more nice to her,,it's a damn shame,,:biggrin::biggrin:

plus i think Dima has some threesome fantasy...he is targeting big and getting nothing eventually...i think he needs to meet anna when she goes to apart 1 tomorrow..or probably take her there...i assume he already has a very active sex life so he doesnt mind missing out on anna

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

How dare they treat Belle like this,,,,she is the baby of these apts,,,why they aren't being more nice to her,,it's a damn shame,,:biggrin::biggrin:

Polya asked her to come into the bed, but Belle would lie on the floor.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

Polya asked her to come into the bed, but Belle would lie on the floor.

If she did that then maybe something is bothering her,,,,,also I think that Belle likes to sleep alone,,,she likes to spread her tiny little sexy legs out on the bed,,,like she did when she was left home alone.

i think belle has some fear of older women..she was fine with megan and rebecca..but doesnt want to get too crazy with older women...even in apart1 when anna is trying to be flirty with her at night...she goes down in the tv lounge...and waits for anna to sleep before coming back to the room...

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
23 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Off topic... Zoya.. buk nekked while Lev just plays computer games.. the mind boggles!!!:huh:

it has been like that since she got home- he is useless