Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

Does anybody have an idea on the girls in barca 1 and 2 sexual orientation lesbian or bi

Lola-

Megan-

Rebecca-

Anna-

Polya-

Belle-

Stella-

roy- it is safe to say- they are all bi, don't think any of them are lesbians

17 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Hey Mikey, did you make a mistake and post the wrong pic? Last time I looked, the tits were located higher up on the woman's body. lol

They are,,,but while watching them,,,my hands got a little shaky from all the excitement and I hit the wrong button :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_m3owskQykH1ruca7ao1_r1_500.giftumblr_lw0toj5I0B1r83lcoo1_250.giftumblr_lw0toj5I0B1r83lcoo1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

1. On a serious note Though guys,,,,,listen to what I'm about to say because it is very important.:lightbulb::confused:
  2. Before Ilona and Irma,,,we never used to have a lot of people complain about not seeing any nudity right?
  3. But after the way that irma and Ilona were the first time they were here,,,after they left,,A lot of people here started demanding seeing naked Ass,Titties and pussy.
  4. Every girl after I&I was put under the microscope and bitched about day and night and called boring and not fit for this project,,,you guys know what I mean,,you all see the comments everyday,,,from some people who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent lmaooo!!:biggrin:
  5. My point is after Ilona and Irma started showing more nudity than what was shown before them,,,the level of expectation grew by leaps and bounds as to what every girl who followed them had to do,,,if they did not walk around naked they got trashed talked day in day out.
  6. So let me ask this,,,,"What on earth is now gonna be the new level of expectation of every new girl that comes to these apartments after what has happened these last 2 days?
  7. Are we now gonna expect every girl to eat pussy and suck dick,,,or else they will be deemed unfit to be in these apts,,,,just asking,,,I'm curious as to what the answers will be.::)
  • Upvote 9

Evening.... Worked late but doesn't looked like I missed much. Nice the girls get some rest. And if I'm going to be honest I'd rather they didn't repeat last night unless they are really in the mood to do so. To much of a good thing and all that. I want to see them fired up and enjoying themselves and not acting like it's a chore. 

Nice comments today and of course the few people that hate the girls and these apartments were present. But most everyone paid them no attention. Well done everyone.:rolleyes: I bet the mods are surprised.  But then nothing like talk of an all girl romp to focus the discussion.  

As for Lola blocking? Well I can put up with hers but Rebecca was blocking and hers I can't. Rebecca was blocking the cams whenever she could. If I was picking a girl to leave it would be Rebecca. She can take her cheesy cam show and go back to her BF.:dodgy: 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:
  1. On a serious note Though guys,,,,,listen to what I'm about to say because it is very important.:lightbulb::confused:
  2. Before Ilona and Irma,,,we never used to have a lot of people complain about not seeing any nudity right?
  3. But after the way that irma and Ilona were the first time they were here,,,after they left,,A lot of people here started demanding seeing naked Ass,Titties and pussy.
  4. Every girl after I&I was put under the microscope and bitched about day and night and called boring and not fit for this project,,,you guys know what I mean,,you all see the comments everyday,,,from some people who shall remain nameless to protect the innocent lmaooo!!:biggrin:
  5. My point is after Ilona and Irma started showing more nudity than what was shown before them,,,the level of expectation grew by leaps and bounds as to what every girl who followed them had to do,,,if they did not walk around naked they got trashed talked day in day out.
  6. So let me ask this,,,,"What on earth is now gonna be the new level of expectation of every new girl that comes to these apartments after what has happened these last 2 days?
  7. Are we now gonna expect every girl to eat pussy and suck dick,,,or else they will be deemed unfit to be in these apts,,,,just asking,,,I'm curious as to what the answers will be.::)

Were we thinking along the same lines?:cool: You know the answer to that. Some people will expect it everyday or so.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Were we thinking along the same lines?:cool: You know the answer to that. Some people will expect it everyday or so.

Yes,,,just when I thought the bitching was about to finally stop,,,it may start up again even worse,,I'm so sorry for every female that comes to these apts next,,,,we got our lesbian show,,so every new girl is gonna have to do what these guys did or get yelled at and told to leave,,because they are not doing what is now expected of them.

I love what happened the last 2 days,,,But I'm asking,,can it also backfire on RLC and Us?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Did I understand correctly though that tonight's "play" was much more subdued than yesterday's? I don't remember anyone posting tonight that any girl ate pussy or sucked dick or did anything more risque than touching tits. Is that correct? I know that I didn't see any of that tonight. So, if that's true, then we're still talking about only a single night where all caution was thrown to the wind. Correct?

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes,,,just when I thought the bitching was about to finally stop,,,it may start up again even worse,,I'm so sorry for every female that comes to these apts next,,,,we got our lesbian show,,so every new girl is gonna have to do what these guys did or get yelled at and told to leave,,because they are not doing what is now expected of them.

I love what happened the last 2 days,,,But I'm asking,,can it also backfire on RLC and Us?

For those of us that don't watch with expectations it won't. (which I think is the majority) For others it will be. How many I don't know but likely the same as always. Your guess is as good as mine. If it gets worse we'll just have to not pay them any attention until they get tired and go away.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

no Mikey- I have no expectations- just go with the flow- but I hate to say it, but I think- my opinion, a lot of people are going to expect this type of behavior from now, and it just not going to happen- everyone is an individual, and will be the way they are. Yes Irma & Ilona set the standard, and we thought it would never be broken, but the past 2 days has proved all of us wrong- everyone has to understand to take it as it comes, and take it for what it is. enough said:biggrin::biggrin: