Lora

Lora is a very pretty young girl and Max is a handsome young man  .  What I see is she touches the cat more often than she touches Max and that is usually not how young couples are  .  They seem to eat separate meals and even at separate times however they don't have big arguments ... which is good  .  Other than them having sex its more like 2 friends living in the same apartment  .  I do wish them well  .  Maybe I just grew up in a different era  .

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steaford

Wish that era was back, I miss the "good ole days"  Today has been very quiet, went somewhere together early. When I came back to the site this evening Lora is all alone in kitchen, sitting at table about two hours looking at computer with a lonely look on her face, which is very beautiful. She went to bed about 1:30 their time, no max. Maybe one of his "away" periods. I really like this girl, her attitude seems really ok, she cooks every day and cleans the apartment quite often. She would be in great trouble if something would happen to her hair, she's always looking after it. She also takes really good care of her appearance, which I appreciate. I have never in many months seen her go  off the deep end like most of the others on the site.

Gotta give it to Lora, she is such a classy woman. Loved all the attention she gave her hair and her appearance is always spotless. Beautifull face and beautiful eyes. She let's us see what she wants us to see. A real temptress. I never get tired of her beauty. Even though some will complain of this couple old ways. It is real life and what seems has a pure stable couple with there ups and downs. No over the fence drama like some couples do. You can all disagree but for me it's another way to appreciate what I see. Nevertheless I enjoy other couples too ...

Lora just did a nice topless scene in panties from the public hallway. I was so shocked, I forgot to record it. She's usually so reserved. Also, yesterday (midnight, day before their time), she was sitting in the kitchen obviously braless with her shirt way down on her arm. It's almost like she's teasing us. I'm starting to like her.

She has been there for so long she knows how to tease. Always dressing with her back to the camera, knowing the blind spots and still you have to admire her beauty. She doesn't look cheap but very classy. Unfortunatly she could expose herself more ... maybe a little more teasing or exposure but this is the life of a classical working couple. No variations anymore, no improvisations. Just a plain ritual life that starts and ends the same way. Still we find ways to appreciate ...