B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

ok harley

I don't know how you could call me Harley when I have been corvette84 since 2015. You arrived after Harley was booted off here......go figure. 🤔

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

ok harley

The thing is Frank there are people on here who have no life . RLC and CC is all consuming for them , two in particular, you know and they know who they are , probably coffin dodgers , on here mostly 24/7 and dont like their nice young ladies and now the nice respectable gentlemen being called slags, tramps, the girls and turds n arse wipes the boys which is what they really are. They think they are part of their lives and won't here a bad word said about them . I liked Harley . told it like it is , a bit too much for the snowflakes that got him banned. So thats why they think your'e Harley you dont conform to their narrative. Bit like me really.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, swordfish said:

The thing is Frank there are people on here who have no life . RLC and CC is all consuming for them , two in particular, you know and they know who they are , probably coffin dodgers , on here mostly 24/7 and dont like their nice young ladies and now the nice respectable gentlemen being called slags, tramps, the girls and turds n arse wipes the boys which is what they really are. They think they are part of their lives and won't here a bad word said about them . I liked Harley . told it like it is , a bit too much for the snowflakes that got him banned. So thats why they think your'e Harley you dont conform to their narrative. Bit like me really.

I hope you aren't talking about me. I always liked Harley Fatboy because he had no filter like me. I tell it like it is. But this guy Frank is just like Harley. He tried to be nice at first and then the Harley mode kicked in. 😉