B2 - General Topic 2022 #17 (July)

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't know how you could call me Harley when I have been corvette84 since 2015. You arrived after Harley was booted off here......go figure. 🤔

so just because i arrived after he was booted, i get called harley?  go figure that lmao

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

The thing is Frank there are people on here who have no life . RLC and CC is all consuming for them , two in particular, you know and they know who they are , probably coffin dodgers , on here mostly 24/7 and dont like their nice young ladies and now the nice respectable gentlemen being called slags, tramps, the girls and turds n arse wipes the boys which is what they really are. They think they are part of their lives and won't here a bad word said about them . I liked Harley . told it like it is , a bit too much for the snowflakes that got him banned. So thats why they think your'e Harley you dont conform to their narrative. Bit like me really.

yes sir, i could tell right away after reading a lot of the posts when i joined that most of the forum members are very sensitive to what is said about the rlc participants.  i'm not harley but if that's what some want to believe then more power to them!

25 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so just because i arrived after he was booted, i get called harley?  go figure that lmao

We aren't stupid. We know it's you, so just stop with the bullshit. 🙄

• Like 1