Annoyed

Guest buttplug

Guest buttplug

Anyone else getting annoyed that they all seem to avoid and hide from the camera when changing now?  I thought this was supposed to be real life cam, not watch me sit around and make every attempt not to be seen naked cam.

totally.  anyone notice that lora and max hide between the loo and the shower (blind spot from cams) when they want privacy?  sometimes you can just see their feet peeking out in hallway cam lol.

Guest PeepinTom

totally.  anyone notice that lora and max hide between the loo and the shower (blind spot from cams) when they want privacy?  sometimes you can just see their feet peeking out in hallway cam lol.

This!

Guest Dr.Evil

My 2 cents about it all ( I was never going to post here until I realized that you don't need to register )

Lora and Max: When she gets dressed she turns her back and you can't see.

Alina and Anton: Good for bathroom cam's only really, now they are really boring except for when they fight/he refuses sex

Olga and Sergey: Always on computer or sofa, boring really... DO something

Nora and Kiko: By far my favourite but basically they are just living in a 3 bedroom apartment. Take the cams out of the "Danceroom" and put into their bedroom! It is NEVER ever used and a waste.

Lina and Mark: I haven't watched them much but I think nothing interesting will ever come out of it.

I haven't watched the two new cams because my membership ran out.

I know that these people don't have to do anything and have the right to privacy but the site has become rather boring. I will still pay my membership but I just wish they made it more fun/exciting to watch.

It just has got interesting. I take back what i said ;D

half a day made that much of a difference? hehe

also, I suggest you stick around.

one of the new 2 cams features a lesbian couple.

Shit just got REAL(lifecam)

(will register one day)-Cyber

Guest DeadAss

You know why it is boring... they are not actors. It would be the same as putting a cams in your rooms or mine. Watching us waste hours on the internets.  ;D

Guest ButtPlug

You know why it is boring... they are not actors. It would be the same as putting a cams in your rooms or mine. Watching us waste hours on the internets.  ;D

I know they aren't actors, but at the same time they shouldn't go out of their way not to be seen nude.

Guest PeepinTom

My 2 cents about it all ( I was never going to post here until I realized that you don't need to register )

Lora and Max: When she gets dressed she turns her back and you can't see.

Alina and Anton: Good for bathroom cam's only really, now they are really boring except for when they fight/he refuses sex

Olga and Sergey: Always on computer or sofa, boring really... DO something

Nora and Kiko: By far my favourite but basically they are just living in a 3 bedroom apartment. Take the cams out of the "Danceroom" and put into their bedroom! It is NEVER ever used and a waste.

Lina and Mark: I haven't watched them much but I think nothing interesting will ever come out of it.

I haven't watched the two new cams because my membership ran out.

I know that these people don't have to do anything and have the right to privacy but the site has become rather boring. I will still pay my membership but I just wish they made it more fun/exciting to watch.

Somtimes they get changed in the dance room, wardrobes in there

Guest Shroomys

The new girl Gia actually put up screens in the bedroom, so she can change in a blindspot. I think thats going a bit too far, she might as well cover up the cameras entirely.