HUGE fight now

Their RLC days are slowly coming to an end. This will be the next apartment to fade away.

I think so too.rlc will kick them out,or they split up and leave.could be a good thing before they half kill each other.  :(

Why drop them now ? This apartment and couple are the most interesting and sexual on RLC,

and perhaps now ALMA is back in the action ! I don't think poor Marcelo could handle them both though;

so maybe we'll see some leZ action or threeways.  Whatever, this is an interesting saga........LOL . ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Upvote 1

¿De verdad se drogan estos dos? Porque los porros no te hacen quedarte así de gilipollas… ¿no?

Por que te crees que se pasan media vida en el cuarto sin cámaras, metiendo mecheros, oyéndose ruido de botellas y demás. Y cuando viene Alma se meten los 3 durante un buen rato a seguir "la fiesta". A jugar al parchís seguro que no es...

Ok. In my limited spain  spanish I'll translate what I can. They both went into the bathroom with the toilet in it. Marcelo wearing only a towel. They are still mad at each other. Marcelo was pointing out an injury somewhere near his privates. Isabel is saying there is nothing there and it not as bad as the injury he did to her. Marcelo is now dressed and pacing around the apt. She is saying she is done with him. She told him to get off his high horse. He just left.

Ok. In my limited spain  spanish I'll translate what I can. They both went into the bathroom with the toilet in it. Marcelo wearing only a towel. They are still mad at each other. Marcelo was pointing out an injury somewhere near his privates. Isabel is saying there is nothing there and it not as bad as the injury he did to her. Marcelo is now dressed and pacing around the apt. She is saying she is done with him. She told him to get off his high horse. He just left.

usted esta describiendo lo que ha visto , eso no es una traduccion de lo que ha oido . jejejeje un saludo friend

Calm your tits everybody. She will do bunch of yelling and than ride his dick like the good girl that she is.

usted esta describiendo lo que ha visto , eso no es una traduccion de lo que ha oido . jejejeje un saludo friend

I was translating what was being said at the time I wrote it, not what I saw. They were in toilet room  at the time. Isabel has a loud ass voice.