Bed in the living room

I don't think I've seen a definitive answer to this. Why do they sleep in the living room so frequently? I've never seen a couple change where they sleep just for the hell of it.

Leora is afraid of the dark, she does not sleep with the lights, the room and the bathroom very badly lit, so most of the time she sleeps in the room, because of television and bathroom

How the fuck is a full grown adult still afraid of the dark? If that is indeed true, I just lost considerable respect for her.

Friend, fear not choose age, I know adults with fear of spider, clown, dark, tall, that's very relative from person to person, there is no reason to lose respect for her, he remains always the ever lovely Leora

Leora is afraid of the dark, she does not sleep with the lights, the room and the bathroom very badly lit, so most of the time she sleeps in the room, because of television and bathroom

You would think they'd just put a TV or a small but effective light in their bedroom. I feel sorry for Paul, it has to be challenging to sleep in those kind of situations.

Guest BurakYilmaz

You would think they'd just put a TV or a small but effective light in their bedroom. I feel sorry for Paul, it has to be challenging to sleep in those kind of situations.

She is seriously no different than a child. Paul is already getting some experience as a father haha