B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

Just now, thinga69 said:

Is the Villa UM or the cams aren't loading?

I think it's the cams.  I haven't noticed anything.  I had reported a while ago that the cam at the top of the stairs by the front door has an issue.  But, nobody seems to care about that.

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I think it's the cams.  I haven't noticed anything.  I had reported a while ago that the cam at the top of the stairs by the front door has an issue.  But, nobody seems to care about that.

That cam is lagging for months.

It's funny watching Lilith and friend packing for the day.  They run around trying to think of everything for an hour.  It's almost like watching Radi try to leave without touching everything in her room.  LOL

• Haha 1

Just now, quasi said:

Yeah like why is she sitting there?  Is she waiting for something or just being odd?

idk. I think she's sad because Trinity left. She will probably go to Karol's soon and possibly sleep there. Karol is her safe harbor. (don't know if this expression exist in English but what ever 😊)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

idk. I think she's sad because Trinity left. She will probably go to Karol's soon and possibly sleep there. Karol is her safe harbor. (don't know if this expression exist in English but what ever 😊)

Yep it does.  You may be right, Karol seems to be her place to go.  The funny thing is that both her and Trinity in the few times they interacted with the other girls seemed to be friendly, just didn't seem to want to be with anyone else.