B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Taylor is the one with the strap on, so she is dominant.

Her tactics against Kristy has failed totally, but she want's her.

Taylor is not nearly as good looking as Kristy, so it's uphill.

taylor would stand a better chance if they were offcam

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Can some veteran enlighten me on something here. Why people are hyping this Taylor and Kristy relationship? Is Taylor this kind of predator or is just a wishful-thinking? Because to me they are just becoming friends and Taylor is getting introduced on Kristy's shows like Zaba once were.

Just delusional wishful thinking IMO. Kristy's doing the exact same dumb, boring massage show with Taylor that she's done repeatedly with Monica and with 10 other girls this stay. Hell, it's pretty much the same dumb show she was doing with Kamila all those years ago.

Taylor might want more, but I doubt that matters. And it's quite probable that Taylor is also aware that they're just doing a clickbait show for views.

Kristy is weird. I loved her roommates apartment in Moscow. It was pretty much the complete opposite of everything she does in the GOV apartments. There were no shows. She brought her actual friends over. There were great parties. She brought her bfs home instead of hiding them off-camera. But in Barcelona pretty much all she does is very cynical clickbait shows and she keeps her actual social life almost entirely elsewhere. And even by the low standards of cynical clickbait shows, hers suck.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Kristy is the top earner among the 45 participants if there are bonuses,

because the computer registers number of streams and places even

the Kristy Taylor show in top 2. There is an audience for that though

not in this thread. Kristy has no real friends here, that's the

difference to R1, they are all professional sexworkers.

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Kristy is the top earner among the 45 participants if there are bonuses,

because the computer registers number of streams and places even

the Kristy Taylor show in top 2. There is an audience for that though

not in this thread. Kristy has no real friends here, that's the

difference to R1, they are all professional sexworkers.

Not only top replay but also how long the scene was on top and how many view it got. According to the info that I got Kristy and her gang were never the top earners, not even the second.

It is clear that everything that happens in COV/GOV houses is done with the aim of being attractive to users. But Taylor is a real lesbian, and he has clearly stated that he wants to fuck with Kristy, and maybe have a relationship with her. I don't think Kristy has all these stories that you tell outside the house. She doesn't go out much, almost always in the morning and afternoon, and almost always with Monica. It's not the behavior of someone who has a history outside the cameras, like Esmi for example, or perhaps Lilith.

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

It is clear that everything that happens in COV/GOV houses is done with the aim of being attractive to users. But Taylor is a real lesbian, and he has clearly stated that he wants to fuck with Kristy, and maybe have a relationship with her. I don't think Kristy has all these stories that you tell outside the house. She doesn't go out much, almost always in the morning and afternoon, and almost always with Monica. It's not the behavior of someone who has a history outside the cameras, like Esmi for example, or perhaps Lilith.

sex is allowed during the day, not only at night

35 minutes ago, timber said:

Just delusional wishful thinking IMO. Kristy's doing the exact same dumb, boring massage show with Taylor that she's done repeatedly with Monica and with 10 other girls this stay. Hell, it's pretty much the same dumb show she was doing with Kamila all those years ago.

Taylor might want more, but I doubt that matters. And it's quite probable that Taylor is also aware that they're just doing a clickbait show for views.

Kristy is weird. I loved her roommates apartment in Moscow. It was pretty much the complete opposite of everything she does in the GOV apartments. There were no shows. She brought her actual friends over. There were great parties. She brought her bfs home instead of hiding them off-camera. But in Barcelona pretty much all she does is very cynical clickbait shows and she keeps her actual social life almost entirely elsewhere. And even by the low standards of cynical clickbait shows, hers suck.

when she was in russia it was different because it was her own apartment for live here for long time with her friends but in Barcelona it's different

see Kristy having sex in B4 with a guy under the cameras i think we can wait very long time she has too much experience with rlc right now she knows very well everything will be recorded and will be on internet later and she don't want that so for save her place for few months again on rlc no choice for her to continue her boring repeat shows with the new girls for keep her audimat.

I agree with all your said