B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

14 hours ago, joebirch said:

That random guy is fucking a girl that didn’t do shit for 6 months…have some appreciation and give him a virtual blow job 

sure  I never begrudge the guys fucking or getting it on with the girls ...you know ..Wish it was me !

but the point is this hanging around TOO LONG like this cunt, moving into what are GIRLS ONLY apt  becomes annoying for the old complaint of they kill the innocent Nudity we Voyeurs enjoy and come here for  (not COUPLES where we get the mix and expectations of random innocent nudity are limited) .. 

I know you and others get this ...  

but for me ...whether Zaba was a do nothing is just another girl who will come and go and her brief fucking is not as important as getting to see a new girl , a sexy girl like Elmira and even the rare possibility of another do nothing sibling Esmi moving through the apt NAKED.. for me that is the Voyeur  turn on 

and for the record ... I don't do blow jobs.. not even virtual.... but I'm sure the twisted Stone Cold 316 might have something for you to enjoy

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Elmira a tout perdu hier soir, les deux sœurs contre elles maintenant car Zaba a bien vendu l'affaire à Esmi et au petit con

et en plus  le petit SDF qui va la narguer aussi.

Dommage mais la vie va être impossible pour elle dans cet appart.

Do you know what they talked upstairs last night and what Zaba told Fritz?

à l’instant, thinga69 a dit :

Savez-vous de quoi ils ont parlé hier soir et ce que Zaba a dit à Fritz ?

Je vous réponds mais c'est la dernière fois car moi je ne commente aucun de vos propos , je ne le veux pas car les gens pas justes comme vous je ne les aime pas.

Vous regardez toujours avec le prisme qui vous arrange , vous n'avez pas vu le gars mettre son doigt sur sa tempe quand Zaba lui a raconté ce qui venait de se passer , le tourner et faire son commentaire,

Vous ne savez pas ce que cela signifie :  " elle est folle celle là "...

Machin69, je ne vous empêche pas d'être un fan du petit con SDF mais fichez la paix à mes commentaires ,  MERCI

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Je vous réponds mais c'est la dernière fois car moi je ne commente aucun de vos propos , je ne le veux pas car les gens pas justes comme vous je ne les aime pas.

Vous regardez toujours avec le prisme qui vous arrange , vous n'avez pas vu le gars mettre son doigt sur sa tempe quand Zaba lui a raconté ce qui venait de se passer , le tourner et faire son commentaire,

Vous ne savez pas ce que cela signifie :  " elle est folle celle là "...

Machin69, je ne vous empêche pas d'être un fan du petit con SDF mais fichez la paix à mes commentaires ,  MERCI

I was going to say is that what Zaba tols Fritz later about what happened was a fair summary and maybe they said that she was crazy because the way that she talked with Zaba.

But, that's ok, I'm going to leave you alone from now on.

15 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Have I missed something because Esmi and Elmira seem more pissed off at each other than Elmira was with Zabs yesterday.

At least she was speaking to Zabs this morning , all be-it to help her but Zabs did help her.

Its really not nice to see.

Elmira was pissed about the WiFi mesh. Don't know if it was just that her phone wasn't connecting on the TV or on the Wifi so she asked Zaba some help. I believe she also asked Esmi but seems like she didn't know how to help.