Award

CC where the assholes live lol, people please don't get offended by what others say on here because most people will hide behind a computer and talk shit that they would never say to another person in real life, I've always been attacked on here for my opinions by the same bullies NIJ,SNAKY,The mighty raisin and their groupies

they act shitty to people but when we talk back shit to them they get mad and call us assholes and all types of names lol but you gotta have a thick skin or learn to talk shit back. People let's be respectful to each other on here please, if you don't like what a person says on here just remember all of us can't have the same opinions and if you do respond to a person just try to speak your mind without outright dissing that person or try to undermine what they are trying to say..Thank you  ;) ;) ;) ;)

CC where the assholes live lol, people please don't get offended by what others say on here because most people will hide behind a computer and talk shit that they would never say to another person in real life, I've always been attacked on here for my opinions by the same bullies NIJ,SNAKY,The mighty raisin and their groupies

they act shitty to people but when we talk back shit to them they get mad and call us assholes and all types of names lol but you gotta have a thick skin or learn to talk shit back. People let's be respectful to each other on here please, if you don't like what a person says on here just remember all of us can't have the same opinions and if you do respond to a person just try to speak your mind without outright dissing that person or try to undermine what they are trying to say..Thank you  ;) ;) ;) ;)

You'r not completely wrong. It is true that some people think they are superior to others just because they paid for RLC. It is their right which gives them opportunities.  They may benefit by this  and stop to get orders  ;)