B4 - General Topic 2022 #68 (December)

9 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

do you remember how close Loraine was with Svetlana. they would spend unusual amounts of time socializing and talking. 

Perhaps Loraine is Putin's daughter!

Svetlana the maid and Putin's ex, could have fallen into gambling and lost all her divorce fortune . Since RLC is a long-established Russian Mafia organization, they could be good friends with, at least, Svetlana !!!  and gave her a job   

OR !!!!!!

Svetlana is Putin's  ex and owns RLC and this is her way of keeping an eye on the project .. 

I mean I'm just spit balling here , a little speculation perhaps  but hey  babyboylovesgirls might have just exposed a whole new area of speculation here 

Hey Mark, I posted my comment as a joke 😉 because it is a coincidence that the name of Putin's ex lover is the same as RLC's Svetiana.

I assume that you know that RLC's Svetiana is not her real name.  I know as many people on here do what is her real name.   

It seems that Kristy won't replace BF with Taylor.

But she spends a lot of time with her, 

now throwing a leg for Taylor to kiss.

What's going on, other than create content.

As time goes, we'll learn more. It's kind of strange.

Does Kristy want her attention, as a slave?

15 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Hey Mark, I posted my comment as a joke 😉 because it is a coincidence that the name of Putin's ex lover is the same as RLC's Svetiana.

I assume that you know that RLC's Svetiana is not her real name.  I know as many people on here do what is her real name.   

Oh for sure  I get your post. I loved it... I was just building on it ...when I get bored  or the forum is not active ?? I start posting my nonsense 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, northguy said:

It seems that Kristy won't replace BF with Taylor.

But she spends a lot of time with her, 

now throwing a leg for Taylor to kiss.

What's going on, other than create content.

As time goes, we'll learn more. It's kind of strange.

Does Kristy want her attention, as a slave?

are we still talking about these 2???  just let it happen or not ...surely we do not give any more of fuck of Taylor and Kristy  and Taylor and Taylor ... do your thing but guys this is getting excruciatingly redundant 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1