Photos Zheka/Kiko

Guest noralover

Guest noralover

Ok, so this just might not be the most popular thread in this apartment, BUT for all those Kiko fans out there I decided to start off a tribute section to the luckiest guy in RLC (and the guy I would LOVE to swap places with...LOL!). Post up your favourite Kiko moments here, folks.......

Guest noralover

brilliant! not seen that one before!! nearly spat my drink out when I scrolled across to see what he was looking at....

Guest noralover

...but as they are a married couple, what is hers is also his and vice versa.......I suppose

...but as they are a married couple, what is hers is also his and vice versa.......I suppose

He worked as a Freelancer design, advertising, web, technology but from what I could understand he is currently without a job!

He worked as a Freelancer design, advertising, web, technology but from what I could understand he is currently without a job!

It happens Acer.  There's no such thing as job security anymore.  But that doesn't mean that he can't get off his lazy ass and look for work instead of sponging off Nora.  When I was without work, I made it my job to find a job, and I went out looking for work because it sure as hell wasn't going to come looking for me.  Kids are lazy nowadays, with their laptops and IPhones.  They don't know what it's like to put in 12 hours a day of hard manual labor. 

Guest 862286

It kinda explains alot if you ask me. The fucked up hair<the socks maybe he's half in the closet... 8)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 862286

Can't blame him for that...I'm sure lots of us would like to be at the other end of that hand... 8)