B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

i've never watched or cared about taylor when she was with piper and also when she came back 2months ago, but the way how i saw  her treating raniya (when she came to apologize about the last night and also right now when she's hungry ) it gives me a good impression about taylor

i might be wrong 

2 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

i've never watched or cared about taylor when she was with piper and also when she came back 2months ago, but the way how i saw  her treating raniya (when she came to apologize about the last night and also right now when she's hungry ) it gives me a good impression about taylor

i might be wrong 

i don't know what you are talking about with this post but i just can't take taylor.  she is not attractive to me at all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know what you are talking about with this post but i just can't take taylor.  she is not attractive to me at all.

yea i know, i was talking about the kind way how she treated raniya when she came to apologize about the bad things that she did last night when she was drunk and straight after that when she heard raniya didn't eat anything from yesterday she offered to buy her food

so she impressed me and in the same time she seemed so mature...

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Washed out bimbos in angel costumes dancing to crap euro dance while watching their own reflections in the windows (Oh and Kristy is eating again).

spacer.png

i watched an internet video of kristy about a week ago and she was in the room she is in now and she was bating and her ass at several different times was really ugly with cellulite.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

yea i know, i was talking about the kind way how she treated raniya when she came to apologize about the bad things that she did last night when she was drunk and straight after that when she heard raniya didn't eat anything from yesterday she offered to buy her food

so she impressed me and in the same time she seemed so mature...

that was nice of her to do that

• Upvote 1