B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

Kristy just left with a loaded backpack and the sack she packed last night.  Has several days worth of clothes.  She was trying to get out without Taylor knowing but they passed in the kitchen and then Kristy ran up the steps to get her shoes on and Taylor passed her and they didn't speak and then Kristy was out the door

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

K&T just passed each other without a word spoken.

In the kitchen not a word

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

At the front door not a word

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watching the replay of K&T taliking around midnight it's very clear that Taylor is very pushy and even a little aggressive with Kristy.

The reasons why Kristy was mad about Taylor might be bs but I understand why Kristy didn't want to talk to her at that moment. That wasn't really the moment for that.

I hope that they resolve all this and become friends again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Watching the replay of K&T taliking around midnight it's very clear that Taylor is very pushy and even a little aggressive with Kristy.

The reasons why Kristy was mad about Taylor might be bs but I understand why Kristy didn't want to talk to her at that moment. That wasn't really the moment for that.

I hope that they resolve all this and become friends again.

I think they will resolve this, Kristy loves the attention and affection she gets from Taylor. Remember Kristy & Alana had a falling out and didn't speak for over a week and everything went back to normal.

• Like 1

Maybe also Kristy didn't have time for one or two hours talk.

Somewhere this is also a sort of power battle.

Got the impression Kristy will be gone for some days (Moscow?).

Will be interesting to see them when she comes back.

Kim ought to just pack up and go home after last night.  I think the girls were willing to forgive the first drunken time, but after last night, nope.  When they were all talking in the kitchen last night, Taylor was talking about when Kim asked her why she didn't want to fuck her, she wanted to fuck Taylor.  And Taylor told the girls it's because she doesn't like her.  She not gonna fuck someone she doesn't like.  And Lilith was saying that she tried but Kim was too drunk and she finally gave up and told her, you're drunk go home.  They all agreed that she tries too hard to have sex with someone and doesn't care who and they don't like that. LOL

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

I think they will resolve this, Kristy loves the attention and affection she gets from Taylor. Remember Kristy & Alana had a falling out and didn't speak for over a week and everything went back to normal.

You are right, I remember that wasn't only once. But also their friendship is much longer and deep than what she have with Taylor.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Maybe also Kristy didn't have time for one or two hours talk.

Somewhere this is also a sort of power battle.

Got the impression Kristy will be gone for some days (Moscow?).

Will be interesting to see them when she comes back.

I believe that she can't go back to Moscow. I mean, she can, but if she doesn't she will not be able to return to Barcelona.

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

Bene, Taylor ha avuto lo stesso comportamento come nel suo ultimo soggiorno con Piper. Cosa aspetta RLC a mandarla via?

certainly, if they want to restore the villa to the dull state it was in before she arrived.

it would be time instead for someone else to decide to pack their bags. Kristy for example, who for months teased all users with her fake games together with her partner Monica, while in the meantime she had her own life outside the villa.
now she has staged this story with Taylor taking advantage of the charm she has on her but with the sole aim of using her for his interests.
it's all right when she comes in drunk and hooks up with Taylor, but isn't it okay if it's the other way around?
she pretends to puppeteer the mansion, but she hasn't factored in to Taylor's personality and Lillith's status… so she's not getting what she wants.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22.57 Kristy to Taylor: "No honey, please never come to me

again in my room before you do...

I'm busy, bye bye, I'm busy."

Jealousi of course, admitted by Kristy.

Later openly bothered several times by Taylor.

Edited, got the wrong time of 02.57, my bad, sorry.

• Thanks 1