B5 General Topic 2023 #2 (February / March)

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think a lot of woman have their "freaky" fantasy that they watch solo.  But would they really go so far as to do it for real.  

I think Tereza likes her guy ,  I think he is crazy for her and therefore she controls the relationship but I believe in her mind many times is to have  sex with others . I don’t say that she doesn’t “ love “ or respect her guy but I think she’s still not ready to commit in a monogamous lifestyle .. she needs experiences and when she fulfills them I believe , she will chill and stay with someone for good ( it might be Timur but who knows .. ) .. I just think she’s not ready yet for commitments .. 

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't get it. Top cam was Leora and Paul doing nothing, while W&W are having sex. These people that follow L&P are fucking ridiculous weirdos. 

Man I've been saying it even before Paul came back,leora just laying on bed would be top cam,it's fucking infuriating!!!! They tried that bullshit with esmi,had she still been here that would've been the case...I'm so happy she left,hope she never returns!!!

• Upvote 1