B4 - General Topic 2023 #16 (February / March)

5 hours ago, rezbot said:

your probably older than they are

ya with old fashioned manners ...which by the way still apply to our youth  ...they still get manners taught to them on Tik Tok 

Il y a 7 heures, Noldus a dit :

0217 Girls home - Aziza very drunk

For how much she is always excessively self controlled, when she's drunk she could appear in the Exorcist!

Nelly was pretty unstable on her legs too.

1 hour ago, Slow said:

For how much she is always excessively self controlled, when she's drunk she could appear in the Exorcist!

Nelly was pretty unstable on her legs too.

They should have plus points for being the first to get up the next day. Nelly in B4

Il y a 19 heures, Noldus a dit :

Running a bath with Alsu

Agree that the vision of three naked female bodies is always pleasant, but I am afraid that this technique (all naked in a abed doing nothing) is spreading like a virus (also Zhanna is playing the same Sera's game in B1 although I am convinced she has a great potential). 

Viewers get easily used to these visions and become quickly bored (at least I do).

5 minutes ago, Slow said:

Agree that the vision of three naked female bodies is always pleasant, but I am afraid that this technique (all naked in a abed doing nothing) is spreading like a virus (also Zhanna is playing the same Sera's game in B1 although I am convinced she has a great potential). 

Viewers get easily used to these visions and become quickly bored (at least I do).

I don't get bored only if the pussy is good.

37 minutes ago, Slow said:

I'm sure Sera told her what to do to get a top cam without actually doing something.