B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

You obviously have a very hard time telling the difference between rape and groping..Comprende dude?  Rape is a much more serious act than groping and again NO ONE ever filed a rape complaint.

Shoo fly don't bother me, I'm trying to enjoy the party,hoping Dylan bangs Megan tonight!Dance Party Dancing GIF

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Shoo fly don't bother me, I'm trying to enjoy the party,hoping Dylan bangs Megan tonight!Dance Party Dancing GIF

You tried to score some cheap points and failed 😉 And now when you know you exacterated and did not have your facts straight you bail out at the same time being extremely impolite.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Lilith passed out on Anthony's bed at present so any fooking is looking unlikely buts its only 9pm.

Whose boyfriend was that Lilith fooked in B4 while the tennant was outside, or asleep? I don't remember the details.

Marlene.  I don't know if he was Marlene's boyfriend or just a guy that she picked up at the club.  Marlene had sex with him in B1 after a night out and they also took a shower with Lilith, and later that day the three of them went to B4 where Lilith had sex with him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

what a bastard that Fion , tries to get Gloria to hang out with Ant again

She does a very good job trying that all by herself tonight. Fior hardly has anything to do with it.

Just now, misterme said:

Personally I find her to be a very likeable person made good impression on band members it seems but we know it can turn into a horror movie ... 🫣

Yes and very fast too 🙂