B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Marlene.  I don't know if he was Marlene's boyfriend or just a guy that she picked up at the club.  Marlene had sex with him in B1 after a night out and they also took a shower with Lilith, and later that day the three of them went to B4 where Lilith had sex with him.

That was it, not sure why I agreed with Noldus that it was Daniel. :confused:

I am still waiting for an explanation of why so called intelligent people would turn the lights down during a party on a digital platform payed for by subscribers who only want to watch the proceedings. Someone needs to find out who the genius is that keeps turning the lights down. Until they find out who it is an correct the problem...I'm out. I will not strain my eyes to watch any scene on RLC where they have deliberately made it difficult to watch. Peace Out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Gloria already quite "baked" pouring up a big glass of Whiskey...  I think my prediction of her tonight might be spot on 🙂

#4 with large whiskey

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I am still waiting for an explanation of why so called intelligent people would turn the lights down during a party on a digital platform payed for by subscribers who only want to watch the proceedings. Someone needs to find out who the genius is that keeps turning the lights down. Until they find out who it is an correct the problem...I'm out. I will not strain my eyes to watch any scene on RLC where they have deliberately made it difficult to watch. Peace Out. 

I see everything just fine..Have you tried with glasses? 🙂

• Haha 1

ha ha Gloria giving Anthony a small lapdance in front of everyone. She is 100% after him tonight - drunk as she is.

PS! That woke up Zara who now has gone out of hiding in the dining room to "steal" Anthony...I like where this drama is heading 🙂

Just now, kris66 said:

Yep 🙂   But honestly it's not that hard to predict these people 🙂

I mean if they were any normal guys i would thought the same since they came to have fun 

but since i've seen them wearing traditional clothes at the beginning and doing a good music show, i thought that they came for a 1 or 2hrs show to make music and they gonna leave without doing anything like that..

Just now, kris66 said:

ha ha Gloria giving Anthony a small lapdance in front of everyone. She is 100% after him tonight - drunk as she is.

if they come back together and he treats her like shit again, i'm not gonna be pissed anymore since she did it for herself..

1 minute ago, Ken.1 said:

I mean if they were any normal guys i would thought the same since they came to have fun 

but since i've seen them wearing traditional clothes at the beginning and doing a good music show, i thought that they came for a 1 or 2hrs show to make music and they gonna leave without doing anything like that..

Lets see what they do this time..One thing is sure. If they can score one of the girls they will.