B7 - General Topic 2023 #15 (May)

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I really thought at times that Gloria had gotten over Anthony. But now we see that, unfortunately, this is not the case. The relative proximity in the villa does not allow this either. Right now, she's just as emotional a wreck as Wendy. The only one who can help her is Aziza. But you can't expect miracles from her either. She's already doing what she can. Unfortunately, I know from my relatives what mischief can cause lovesickness in connection with alcohol.

.. No point to assume anything with Gloria especially any of her feelings or actions towards any man... she started partying hard and will go down with that ship.... but don't attribute any real thinking on her part

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I really thought at times that Gloria got over Anthony. But now we see that unfortunately this is not the case. The relative proximity in the villa doesn't allow for that either. Right now she's just as much of an emotional wreck as Wendy. The only one who can help her is Aziza. But don't expect miracles from her either. She's already doing what she can. Unfortunately, I know from my relatives what mischief, lovesickness in connection with alcohol can cause.

idk if it's all because of Anthonny or if she was already having some problems and when anthonny treated her like shit she suffered more, but she definitely needs help 

35 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ok for the illiterate one who obviously have a very hard time reading (maybe get your school money back)..I NEVER REPORTED RAPE. i REPORTED GROPING - Huge difference!... DO YOU GET IT NOW DUMBO?  Another idiot going on ignore.

I'll appreciate if you do 🥳🥳🥳

2 minutes ago, Ken.1 said:

idk if it's all because of Anthonny or if she was already having some problems and when anthonny treated her like shit she suffered more, but she definitely needs help 

We can only speculate but fact is she seek him out all the time when she gets drunk like tonight.. To me that indicates she still got feelings for him no matter what a jerk he is.