B7 - General Topic 2023 #16 (May)

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

If you say things (especially ranting bullshit), expect reactions.

Stop acting as if others can't or shouldn't react to your statements (unless they agree).

It's not a circlejerk here.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, Fagen said:

They were clearly not just there to play but also hang out with the others after they stopped playing, nothing wrong with that. Do you also think the band girl sleeping in Wendy's room should leave ? And maybe they were waiting for someone to come give them a ride.

lets have a get real moment .... they come to a Party and there are a dozen of hot sexy women , some pulling them in , some behaving sexual towards them ... and with a welcoming crowd to offer many drinks and food and ... it is not unusual for these band members to want to try and score, to get phone numbers , try and score, enjoy the moments, mood  and try and score .   they were welcomed and we should not be jealous that they were trying to take our women  lol    yes the one guy was an opportunist douche bag with Gloria (even though her signaling was sexual and hanging all over him ??? he should maybe know better  )  and trying  to score with all the other girls   

Just like Dylan Ant, now Fior this is like fish in a bowl to catch women....these band guys were freaking out I'm sure with the candy available at this store... also this all night, open make out  session with Wendy and Kate BUSH demonstrated a pretty liberated , uninhibited, group of friends for this band group to have come upon.... it would make me hopeful I might score ... so no rush to leave if I didn't have to 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Dylan getting his fingers wet under the duvet

And Gloria sitting next to them knowing what goes on while Anthony is getting more food to stuff his face with

11 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

His target was Aziza when that failed he went to bed. He may well get a consolation jump with Ashley later

yes and he was tagging a few others,  hands all over Megan and Yana  and as I noted took his last shot at Yana and Megan (maybe inviting them both to his bed instead of the couch they were setting up  ... Yana laughed at his joke and then when he turned to go she looked at Meg with that rolled up eyes at what a player he must think he is ...  so lets admit he's not so deserving of this pedestal of a Master and having so many trying to defend him  Shantal moved past his attempts as did others ... this rejection by Aziza is another ..he puppy dog followed her  and then she had nothing to do with him  I mean come on ALONE with a former 2 minute fuckmate , drunk girl.... and couldn't/t get a kiss     sad that his game is not all that,  other than his original slut sisters   

the language barrier must fuck up his mojo I can understand , and he is a fit and good looking guy , has bad boy qualities some  girls like to experiment with  ( unfortunately the word is out in the fish bowl that he is not that great of a lover  the fast and furious and crash ) 

so keep defending the bro but I am one to say pedestals have to be earned   

• Thanks 2

il y a 4 minutes, NOT MYSELF a dit :

yes and he was tagging a few others hands all over Megan and Yana  and as I noyed took his last shot at yana and Megan (maybe inviting them both to his bed instead of the couch they were setting up  ... Yana laughed at his joke and then when he turned to go she looked at Meg with that rolled up eyes at what a player he must think he is ...  so lets admit he's not so deserving of this pedestal of aMaster and having so many trying to defend him  Shantal moved past his attempts as did others ... this rejection by Aziza is another ..he puppy dog followed her  and then she had nothing to do with him  I mean come on ALONE with a former 2 minute fuckmate , drunk girl.... and couldn/t get a kiss     sad that his game is not all that other than his original slut sisters   

the language barrier must fuck up his mojo I can understand , and he is a fit and good looking guy , has bad boy qualities some  girls like to experiment with  ( unfortunately the word is out in the fish bowl that he is not that great of a lover  the fast and furious and crash ) 

so keep defending the bro but I am one to say pedestals have to be earned   

Bang on. Some women love arrogance and brashness but a classier woman will skip right past.

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

it is striking when people over the top start acting idiotic that Dylan distances himself

sure .. like his first week with drunk idiotic Gloria and AShley and all hyper active those first weeks 

another Dylan Defender I see . 

il y a 12 minutes, NOT MYSELF a dit :

sure .. like his first week with drunk idiotic Gloria and AShley and all hyper active those first weeks 

another Dylan Defender I see . 

Each to their own. Dylan defender or not its their choice. Even though im not too keen on Dylan I would take him a million times over the idiot wanna be player Anthony. That fella is the epitome of a arrogant prick.