13 minutes ago, Slow said:

Gloria @ 16:20? Is this an audition (or practicing for one)?

She's done it before. I think she's got some social channel where she "acts"..Its kinda weird.

Interestingly:

Ashley and Dylan slept together and as soon as Ashley woke up she wanted to have sex (I love this girl!). Now you can say that everything is fake and scheduled and that she acts, but I really can't believe that first thing when you wake up is that you remember you were commanded to have sex or you think that to earn more money you should perform. That was totally spontaneous and so was the reaction of Dylan, "I want to sleep" and after, when he finally decided to wake up, he lost time upstairs so Ashley did most of it on her own. Can't be planned!

PS Any idea why Dylan tends to always use the toilet near the LR instead of the one at his floor? Not a vital info anyway, just curiosity.

29 minutes ago, Slow said:

Interessante:

Ashley e Dylan hanno dormito insieme e appena Ashley si è svegliata ha voluto fare sesso (adoro questa ragazza!). Ora puoi dire che tutto è finto e pianificato e che lei recita, ma non riesco davvero a credere che la prima cosa che ti svegli è che ti ricordi che ti è stato ordinato di fare sesso o pensi che per guadagnare più soldi dovresti esibirti . È stato del tutto spontaneo, così come la reazione di Dylan, "Voglio dormire" e dopo, quando finalmente ha deciso di svegliarsi, ha perso tempo al piano di sopra così Ashley ha fatto la maggior parte del lavoro da sola. Non si può pianificare!

PS Hai idea del perché Dylan tenda ad usare sempre il bagno vicino al LR invece di quello al suo piano? Comunque non è un'informazione vitale, solo curiosità.

Uno non ha il wc

1 hour ago, Slow said:

Interestingly:

Ashley and Dylan slept together and as soon as Ashley woke up she wanted to have sex (I love this girl!). Now you can say that everything is fake and scheduled and that she acts, but I really can't believe that first thing when you wake up is that you remember you were commanded to have sex or you think that to earn more money you should perform. That was totally spontaneous and so was the reaction of Dylan, "I want to sleep" and after, when he finally decided to wake up, he lost time upstairs so Ashley did most of it on her own. Can't be planned!

PS Any idea why Dylan tends to always use the toilet near the LR instead of the one at his floor? Not a vital info anyway, just curiosity.

I think this goes to the conclusion we had a week ago or so , Ashley is one of the most horny women we have ever seen . I think good friend Noldus brought the example of Ginger who was the same so as to make the comparison .

At this point and after a whole month with RLC , it is more than safe to say that Ashley is exactly the person that shows on cameras also in her real life , for me she’s the most authentic and isn’t making anything fake , she will simply do whatever she wants , whenever she wants with whoever she wants if she wishes . This is also with Dylan and I believe the two of them have this great FWB relationship which - if you think about it - can be ideal ( being a free thinking person ) .. who wouldn’t like to have a great partner that can provide all and at the same time you are free to do anything without dramas and jealousy reactions and this freedom you have/give to the other as well ? More than excellent watching these two in any of their interactions knowing also that this life they will continue to have for as long as they are going to stay with RLC . 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Shantal sharing a bath with Gloria & Ashley. Missed the start, though.

Seems Shantal is improving, or Gloria & Ashley have a good influence on her!... 🙂

Edit: Oh, seems she kept her bottoms on... Oh well, at least she's showing her pretty boobs for a longer time now.

Edit 2: is that a naked Wednesday on Aziza's bed?

il y a 36 minutes, Epikouros a dit :

Shantal sharing a bath with Gloria & Ashley. Missed the start, though.

Seems Shantal is improving, or Gloria & Ashley have a good influence on her!... 🙂

Edit: Oh, seems she kept her bottoms on... Oh well, at least she's showing her pretty boobs for a longer time now.

Edit 2: is that a naked Wednesday on Aziza's bed?

Edit 3: I posted this in the wrong forum, lol. Should have been B4

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Slow said:

Interestingly:

The only toilet on this floor is in Gloria and Ashley's bathroom. Anthony and Dylan has to use the one by the living room.

Dylan and Ashley fucking is one of the most insane things someone can watch and see when there’s sex passion , how things can be done . There are no feelings , just emotions of pleasing your partner and giving him / her the ultimate satisfaction . Ashley is the one that Dylan can “ express “ on her all of his fetishes  and get satisfied the way he wishes but he is also giving her the pleasure that few people can satisfy her ( the guy can easily make ANYONE squirt within seconds even )  , considering that the woman simply LOVES SEX in all forms ( lesbian , threesomes , anything ) . 

In terms of sex actions , Dylan and Ashley are two of the wildest , craziest and best that have ever been with RLC . I hope Ashley “ drags “ others and describe her experiences with Dylan so as to see them experiencing with him ( I still believe that some of the girls like Ari and Azura did things with him out of curiosity and rumors ) , in any case , these two are some of the greatest things concerning sex to watch , well done for such free spirited and enjoying life at the maximum people , Dylan and Ashley . 

• Haha 1