B7 - General Topic 2023 #20 (June)

1 minute ago, johnny0692 said:

D&W fucking

Just got here and even in the thumbs you can see that boy throwin Dick inside her  .. 

it's a good job this RLC, wonder if they want to start a Geriatric Apt ... I would apply   

• Haha 1

It was easily going to happen , THE MASTER stroke again 😎🥳

The funniest thing is that Aziza looks completely pissed with Dylan , Ashley tries to balance herself between her friend and the guy she simply likes being fucked and enjoying his company , there are manny things that have happened the last 2 weeks or so and have brought a strange atmosphere in both villas . I will make the speculation and say that maybe Gloria’s and Aziza’s crashes at times might consider both of them responsible Dylan and his “ cigarettes “ which led both of them to have sex with him ( and they liked it as we saw 😂🤣 ) …

And , I will not stop thinking that Dylan is for Aziza a hidden crush and Dylan above anyone ( and before Azura that he developed a really nice friendship the last days ) likes Aziza ( still she has affected a lot the excellent chemistry and fuck buddies relationship with Ashley ) ..

At a certain moment and during the first 2-3 weeks , I made a comment and said that usually when two people consider their friendship with sex as beneficial , most of the times one of the tow develops gradually feelings ( whatever they are , jealousy , hatred , anything ) .. Aziza I believe is in this condition , being also the only one who doesn’t speak English  , it affects the last 2 weeks the relationships in the villas .