Feeling Sorry for Eli

Troy

I feel sorry for Eli that fat little lazy log that lays next to her. all he does is get his nuts off. and then it goes and plays video games. while she has to go and masturbate to get herself off. this guy can't fuck for shit. Eli Has gotten a lot hotter lately πŸ™‚

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Troy said:

I feel sorry for Eli that fat little lazy log that lays next to her. all he does is get his nuts off. and then it goes and plays video games. while she has to go and masturbate to get herself off. this guy can't fuck for shit. Eli Has gotten a lot hotter lately πŸ™‚

She's not even masturbating after sex recently.

I agree she had gotten a lot hotter lately, not sure why but she has. Caught her bate a few times over a few days a couple of weeks ago, but then no alone time since then.

She has so much potential, but dunno... (maybe she was just horny those days, maybe she decided to reign it in a bit, or maybe someone is jealous)

On 7/14/2023 at 11:58 AM, jjohndoe1960 said:

She has so much potential, but dunno... (maybe she was just horny those days, maybe she decided to reign it in a bit, or maybe someone is jealous)

Someone Jealous? I'm the one whom Jealous, she cutie as Hell.Β πŸ™‚