Does Leora ever bathe?

I swear, i have been closely monitoring her for like 2 weeks now on the Bathroom cams and not once seen her bathe. Does she take showers or bathe else where?

I just want to see her at least once in the tub and noticed she tries advancing on paul when trying to get attention, but paul doesn't seem that inviting. Not like Maya and Stephan. Anyways why the hell does she not take any baths or showers?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know she gets up about 7 AM, so what time is that PST?

They are about 15 hrs ahead of you. So add 15 to whatever time it is where your at.

Yeah i saw it, it was beautiful. I feel kind of sorry for her though. Being with a prick like Paul who doesn't even take the initiative to comfort her when she is obviously trying to gain attention. It is like he knows nothing bout how his girl feels. She gives him so many signs. Took a shower, all nice and clean, willing and ready and yet he just blows her off. I guess computer work is more important.  >:(

Since you are fairly new here, I'll let you in on a little secret: They have a complex relationship, probably more of a complicated personal history, and even members of their CamCaps fan club don't question their relationship anymore.

He's a good man, and he's got a Greek goddess for a mate.

And Scooter is a happy puppy.

Not quite a greek goddess Foamy, but a cute little bint nontheless....and she sure knows how to tease

Her body is Greek goddess, although I know her to be a probable mixture of Scandinavian, Slavic, and Asian. But the body is incredibly perfect as far as Pepe and I are concerned.

We all have our preferences, as you know.